I realised that even though I have shot a ton of looks, many have not made it to my blog and I don’t know why. Sometimes, Instagram can become quite stressful as this is the main platform that brands focus on when they want to work with bloggers. So for that fact, I’ve been putting all my key looks on there and moving from one to the next.
So, I decided to go through my images and pull out what has to be my most favourite look this year and coincide it with an updated interesting facts about me post written especially for my new visitors. Enjoy 🙂
- I’m now 34- can you believe it’s been over a year since my last post?
- I have around 20 posts to write but no matter how hard I try, I can never seem to catch up (I can’t be the only one)
- I’ve been blogging since I was 22 but I only moved into fashion blogging and more lifestyle content in 2015. Before that I wrote a blog called ‘Words, Thoughts and Reflections’ and it was based entirely on inspirational content.
- I have worked in the employment sector for nearly a decade.
- I closed my award winning online magazine In-spire LS last year but came back in the new year with my new brand Women Who Slay that I run with my amazing mother. For those of you who follow me, you may know that it’s a female empowerment brand that helps women to excel in life, business and career.
- I am finally a qualified Life coach and am currently working on my first coaching program (it’s honestly more tough than it sounds)
- I love 90’s RnB and honestly struggle to listen to chart music out now!
- I’m no longer impressed with meeting celebrities and having a magazine and meeting so many face-to-face is partly to blame for that!
- I have a sweet addiction and sadly my teeth and paid the price for this. I have my fair share of fillings!
- I’m back with the love of my life, my soulmate and partner in crime, we met when we were 12 and broke up in 2015 but we got back together this year and this time, I’m more determined than ever to make it work.
- I love the idea of travelling in theory but never ever want to do it in practice. Lazy? Much!
- My favourite books are The Secret, The Devil Wears Prada and Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe. I have read it over 10 times and counting!
- Nothings changed, my favourite actor is Sylvester Stallone and will never EVER change!
- I feel more comfortable in my skin now at 34 than I have ever felt before?
- I used to be good at saving but now I’m good at spending, it’s probably time to nip that in the bud!
- I can’t swim but I probably should learn at some point!
- I have very little time for anyone who claims to be a film fanatic but hasn’t watched Scarface. (Like honestly what have you been doing all your life!)
- I have never smoked, not even tried and it’s probably one of my most proudest achievements
- I regret not trying to pursue a corporate career, though to be honest I’d probably have burnt out by now
- I prefer visiting shops to online shopping
- I’ve run out of space for my shoes and clothing. I believe I’ve earned the right to own a walk in wardrobe.
- Most of the time, no matter where I eat, it’s prawns with every bloody thing
- I don’t mind getting older, but don’t mark my words on it, hit me up when I’m 40!
- At 34, I still don’t feel broody but feel I better try for at least one child soon!
- I struggle to watch TV and haven’t watched an episode of Breaking Bad, Orange Is The New Black or any of the like. But, will still watch episodes of Friends at a heartbeat.
- I honestly feel like fine wine I get better looking with age (apologies in advance for my slightly big head)
- I’m blessed to have a personal photographer on hand to shoot my outfits when I need her (thanks mum)
- I absolutely DETEST talking on the phone and honestly feel its the biggest waste of my time. Can you not just text me instead?
- I call my self Miss elusive because it honestly is easier to win the lottery than to meet me in person so if you do, please count yourself very very lucky!
- I still believe MJ is and will always be the KING of POP and will cuss anyone out who tries to argue with me on it.
- I’ve finally accepted I’m an adult because for too long I was stuck in Peter Pan land and did not want to grow up.
- I don’t see myself growing old in the UK but have no clue at the moment where I’d move to.
- I still believe I will be rich, it’s now just a matter of when.
- I honestly love making people feel good about themselves, probably why I’m so good at it.
Is there anything else you’d like to know?
Hit me up in the comments xxx
-About this Look –
Shades- Roman Road Market, London
Heels- Ego Official
Coat- Stush Clothing