Also, just for one second, check out my images though! Having an office space to work from has always been a major dream of mine – look out for the office tour video coming soon to @InspireLS!. I wanted the space to do a number of things. Here they’re in no particular order.
- To have a place to record and launch my #BeINspired podcast in. This is coming together.. slowly but having the In-spire LS Magazine office gives me the freedom to really go for it and record it when I want, as I want.
- To film interviews and reviews in. Currently i’m trying to organise my time between taking on an intern or two, studying two courses (these are top secret), working on my first book and looking for another job to subsidise all of the aforementioned. I’m not gonna lie, it’s been tough. With minimal sleep, early mornings, long commute and endless late nights. I’m wiped out most evenings and really just want my bed, my social life isn’t what it used to be and i’m honestly in another world most of the time. But when you love something as much as I love my sites, you just keep going right?
- Freedom to work in a space that has my name on it. You see working on the WI-FI in Costa Coffee, MacDonalds or wherever there is an hotspot just lost its shine. I control my working hours to a point and can actually plan content.
- It allows me to gain more respect from brands. I’ve already notice how more receptive individuals aligned to brands are now I say I have a work space. Crazy right, but not completely unimaginable.
- I can floss a little for the gram – just a tiny part and proudly show off what my hours of working everyday and saving has helped me achieve. It may be a tiny space, but it’s my tiny space and boy am I proud of it.
So, there you have it, there’s a little snippet into my thoughts at 11:03pm. But this actually wasn’t the planned post… so back to the matter at hand. This primer.
I honestly don’t know what my make up life was like before I decided to use primer. My main reason for buying it was because after binge watching YouTube videos one night, I was informed of how useful it is for not only the lasting effect of your makeup but more so on the different ways it’s beneficial to your skin.
Primer helps your foundation to smooth along the face easier and more evenly. It has been proven time and time again that it helps your foundation to stay in place for longer and top make-up artists have sworn by its effect on helping to smooth fine lines and large pores.
Primer itself comes in numerous forms such as in cream, powder or gel. The one I swear by comes in a water form and is from everyone bargain lovers store Primark.
No but seriously guys, Primark has been doing the most of late and their make up section just makes me too happy. I spend a lot of time walking around it exploring the latest release and contemplating on whether I actually need to make another purchase, however with this product; it was literally a no brainer.
Firstly, let’s start with the packaging. The spray bottle is convenient and sprays evenly and consistently. It’s so refreshing and comes in the perfect size. 250ml is more than enough and after using it for over 6 weeks, I’ve barely used a thing.
So why do I love it so much?
It does what it says on the bottle. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated and doesn’t dry sticky. The fragrance isn’t too strong and is the last ingredient mentioned on the bottle. (the order of the ingredients gives you insight into how much is in the product)
What makes this product even better is the fact that it’s silicon free, alcohol free and oil free. Now as I have oily skin, this product is a godsend as it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. Instead, since using it and incorporating it into my morning routine, I now feel a major difference when I forget to use it.
The last selling factor by no means least is its affordability. The P.S Primer water is only £2! Yes, £2 and it is worth every single last penny. Having used a number of primers in their different styles and variations I can honestly say I won’t be looking for any other alternatives any time soon. It’s amazing and if you’ve ventured into Primark and have seen it but have been a little apprehensive about whether you should buy it or not. I’m sure after reading this, you will be more open to giving it a try.
Head down to your local Primark store to get yours.
Keep an eye on Sashashantel.com for more detailed product reviews on affordable but effective beauty products and stylish fashion for less.